Friday, January 22, 2010

Project Happiness

My sister saw a clip on the Today Show about finding happiness in the little things. You could say there has been a bit of the winter blues in our house, so I am joining my sister in her 'project happiness'! Go here to read her blog about it and to see a clip from the Today show.
The winter time seems to make people feel down, but it doesn't have to. We make our own happiness! The project is to do one thing every day for a week or so (or as long as you want!) that makes you happy then you can post about it. I can't promise I'll post every day, but I'll try.

Here's what I did today...
We got a spinning bike for Christmas. I love to bike and I used to do it a lot. It feels so good to get on and sweat and work hard! This is what made me happy today.

What will you do?!

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

i love it nat!!!
that picture is sooo awesome!
i'm so glad you're doing it with me!
we're flippin' the bird to the winter blues!:) um, can i write that?
love you and miss you!

Jaden and Stacy said...

That is so great! I love this. I will have to give it a shot. I love the pictures of bennett. He is such a doll. He is just the cutest little thing ever! I am not sure what I will do but I will think of something for this challenge I am going to take on. I will have to find something that makes me happy everyday. LOL! This will be fun.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath