Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Annual Apple Picking

We made a trip to the apple orchard yesterday. It's our favorite thing to do in the fall. I miss Vermont so bad, so this orchard gave me my Vermont fix! We had a blast and it was a beautiful day.
Bennett loved to pick up the apples and put them in the bag. Towards the end he just liked to throw them.


The bag is so heavy...



Chloe took the bag away from me!



This picture is on here twice for some reason, but it's cute, I guess.






My darling kids. I love them.


The weather was so nice. We just hung out and played after we had filled our bag. The kids let me take pictures and they ran around being silly. It was a great time. I want to go again!







4 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh, oh, oh, if you go again, call me next time! I love to go apple picking, and I've lost my initiative (for some reason) this year. Your kids look so happy and darling.

AnnDeO said...

Too fun. The chickies seem to be having a great time. Looks like its time to make some caramel apples.

Michelle said...

Ahhhh...love it! I wish...well, I wish too many things when I see pictures like this. SO happy for you!

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures and fun times. I wish we lived closer to go with you.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath