Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frustration

My computer is being dumb lately. I'm a little frustrated with it. Some of my pictures won't upload into Picasa. (If anyone knows a solution I would be happy to hear it!) Anyway, I have been dying to post about the date Bryan and I went on last week. Bryan won tickets to the opening game of Notre Dame football. To avoid traffic, we decided to ride our bikes to the game, but I didn't have a bike. So, what did Bryan do? He went to Walmart and bought me this cute cruiser bike. I LOVE it! That's the best $75 bucks Bryan has ever spent! haha. The stadium is only about 10 minutes away, driving, so it was quick on our bikes and our traffic plan worked! We didn't have any trouble at all.
Here's Bryan outside the stadium. I love that stadium. It still has the old wooden benches that were there in the old days. Yes, we wore our Notre Dame shirts!


I have a picture of us standing in front of the 'Touchdown Jesus' mural, but it's one that will not upload onto my computer. We had an absolute blast at the game. It was so great to go with just Bryan. He has been busy and it was great to have that time to ourselves. I can't wait to go to the Notre Dame vs. Utah game. (Thanks to my grandpa for getting us tickets.) Even though I graduated from the U, we will be cheering for Notre Dame!!

6 comments:

AnnDeO said...

I am so jealous. Every year before state gymnastics I would watch "Wake up the Echoes, the History of Notre Dame Football" Stories about touchdown Jesus, the Gipper, Joe Montana and the chicken soup. Do you know the fight song yet... it's great. I think you can wear your Notre Dame t-shirt and still secretly cheer for Utah. Very Cool Nat... the bike, the date, the game.

mason said...

So fun!! I love the bike!!! One of my good friends keeps begging her husband for one like that. Looks like you guys are doing good. I LOVE the pics of the girls! They are darling. The other day Halee told me that she can't wait to see Niah and have her come for a week again. :)
We miss you guys and can't wait to see ya again!

Erica said...

How fun! I am loving your cruiser. Jake actually said while he was watching that game "I wonder if Bryan is at this game". I can't believe you got to go! And just the two of you. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Robert and Lindsay said...

We have matching bikes! I bought that same one a few months ago!!! Ps I loved Vermont! You are so lucky you lived there

melforbes said...

Cool Nat! Cheering for Notre dame??? Really??? Hmmmmm. JK. Glad you had fun. Wheres yer helmet?
Love & miss you. See you in two weeks.

Dad

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

A. I'm totally jealous you live in a city that is so into football! Its something I miss so much here in vermont.
B. That is AWESOME your grandpa got you tickets to the U game!
C. I can't believe you will be cheering for Notre Dame!!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath