Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Figured It Out!

I figured out what was wrong with my uploading so hopefully, it is fixed now! Here is the picture I really wanted to post. This is us standing in front of the 'Touchdown Jesus' right before the game started. Every time we drive by it, my girls say, "Mom, there's the Jesus Touchdown!"


These are just some more random pictures from the past few days. Benny got a wagon from my mom and dad for his birthday and he loves it. Chloe and Bennett usually ride in it to take/pick-up Niah at the bus stop.


Bryan got Bennett a bike seat so that we can all go on a family bike ride. He likes to pat my back while we're riding. He gets the giggles when he does it. So cute.


Here's another one of my bike. I look like I just woke up or something- lazy Sunday afternoon!



Here are my sweet girls. Chloe was playing 'neighbor' and found all the snow stuff in the closet. She said it was going to snow outside at her house. Don't you love the flip-flops with the other winter gear?!?







2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

your pictures are soooo cute!
you look so awesome!
i miss you!
loveya!

miquelle and cody said...

I love the bike! How fun that you went to a game!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath