Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Divas

I have decided to decorate the girls room with a shabby chic/Hollywood diva theme. The walls are empty right now and they really need something to spice them up. We have been talking about taking pictures of the girls for a while now so Chloe talked me into doing it over the weekend. She got really into it. I have never been able to get Chloe to pose for me and when she finally did I was in heaven!! Niah on the other hand, was not so into it. I had to bribe her and talk her into posing for me, which is not normal for her. I was worried I wouldn't get any cute ones of her because she kind of had her poopy pants on. But, in the end they turned out beautifully!
Here are some of my favorites...




































They each picked out their own outfits. As you can see, Chloe went total glam and Niah went with 'fine I'll put on a skirt for you!' We went all out with make-up, curling hair, and the sparkly beads. I can't wait to get these hung up on their walls. It will add a lot to their black, white, and pink bedding.






9 comments:

mason said...

SO CUTE!!!

Lauren said...

Those are soooo cute Nat! I love them!

The Brady Bunch said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love the pictures!

Connor and Jana said...

You have such a great talent! They are so cute! Your girls are beautiful! They will love these memories when they grow up.

Annette said...

You are such a cool mom. I LOVE the pictures. Their room is going to look fabulous!

miss dawn said...

I love the pictures and I love the girls! Miss you guys!

AnnDeO said...

Great pics. I love the 2nd to last photo of Chloe - there is something so wonderful in her expression.

miquelle and cody said...

SO CUTE!! I want to see pics of their room when you are done!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Cute!! I want to see pictures of their room when its all done!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath