Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Boy Quilt

Ever since we found out that we are having a boy, I have been dying to start a quilt for him. I have been resisting a trip to the fabric store, until today. The girls and I had nothing to do and I just couldn't hold myself back! I am so excited to get started and to see it come together. Here are the fabrics I picked out... What do you think, is there too much blue? I tried to get different shades of blue...
I really go nuts in the fabric store. They had so many cute designs and colors, it took me a long time to decide what to get. I'll have to post a picture of the completed project!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see it!

Melanie Falater said...

It's a BOY there is supposed to be lots of blue! I think they are all cute materials....I am looking forward to the finished product :) I am excited for blue one day...I am on pink over load.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I love them all!!!

Connor and Jana said...

You are so creative! I am excited to see how it turns out, I think it will be darling! Congratulations on the baby boy!! That is so exciting.

The Masons said...

Congratulations on the news!! That is so exciting!! Really cute material too. Our blog address has changed by the way. It is westonandlindsey.blogspot.com

Jaden and Stacy said...

Love the fabric! I am so excited for y'all to have a boy!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath