Monday, March 2, 2009

Where in the World is Bryan?


Today is Bryan's first day of being a 4th year medical student!!!!! It is hard to believe that it is already here. In just a little over one year Bryan will graduate medical school! B has decided to go into Family Practice/Sports Medicine. There are a few things that are required for this year, but most of it Bryan got to plan. I think it has worked out perfectly for us. I thought it would be fun to post his schedule for the year so that all of you can see what he will be up to, and also so that I can keep track of him too! He probably gets sick of me asking him what he is doing and in what month. Now I will be able to look at this when I forget, instead of bugging him.
March: Research with our Bishop- he's a cardiologist so it should be fun for Bryan to work with him.
April: Family Medicine AI (acting internship)
May: ER
June: Sports Medicine
July: Reading month
August: Paternity month
September: Surgical Sub Specialty- he'll be doing Anesthesia and orthopedics
October: Away rotation somewhere, either Utah or South Bend, IN
November: Utah rotation, most likely in Park City with a Dr. my grandpa knows.
December: Vacation
January: MSK Radiology (I'm not sure what MSK stands for, I'll have to ask Bryan!)
February: Medicine AI
March: Unknown
April: Vacation
May: GRADUATION!!
So, there it is. It should be a fun year. I realized while starting this post that I don't have a picture of Bryan in his white coat- that will have to change really soon. Congrats to Bryan for making it to the 4th and final year of med school, I knew you could do it B! I am so proud of you.

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

wow! I can't believe he is already in his fourth year! Time goes so fast! That is so awesome that he is going to do fam practice/sports medicine. he will be such a good doctor. oh and good job to you for making it this far...I think the wife works hard for it too:) love ya!

The Brady Bunch said...

Fun!! My dad is a family practitioner and he LOVES it. Looks like a busy year, but time will fly.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath