Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitie!!

This post is dedicated to my little sister, Kaitlan Ann Forbes. Kaitie is 15 years old today! I am feeling really old, I can't believe that she is 15. I can still remember the day she was born... I was ten years old and in the 4th grade at Altara Elementary. My mom had gone in that morning to be induced and I was sooo excited to have a new sister. My Grandma Saundra was watching us and she was going to come and get us from school when she was born. I remember going to lunch and I was scared that I was going to miss them calling my name over the intercom so I stayed in from recess. I was sitting at my desk and I saw the office lady in the doorway. I jumped up and said, "Is my grandma here?!" She was, so we all went up to the hospital and we made it there about 10 minutes after Kaitie was born. I loved babies and I loved taking care of my little sister! Every day after school I would jump out of the car and run into the house just so I could be the first one to hold her. Kaitie is such a sweet girl! She is fun to hang out with and I love taking her shopping with me because she really has a sense of fashion. She is really good at the guitar and she has a beautiful singing voice! These pictures are of Kaitie last summer on her cruise with my mom and dad and other sister McKell. They went to Rome, Venice, Greece and lots of other places that I can't remember! She is a world traveler.
I hope you have a wonderful day Kaitie Bug! You're a great sister and a wonderful aunt to Niah and Chloe. We love you tons!!


3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute post nat! I remember when she was a baby so well too! I can't believe she is 15 already...we are getting old:) love ya!

Kaitlan said...

THANKS NAT!!!! Sorry it took me forever to look! Thanks so much! :) You are an amazing sister and I love you soooooooooooooo much!!! :) I miss you!!!!

Beth and Shilo said...

Thats the only way I remember Kaitie a baby. She has grown up so much since then. Ha Ha! She is so pretty! She looks alot like you when you were that age. Beautiful!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath