Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunshine Pictures

Here are some pictures from playing outside today. It's so nice to finally go outside without feeling like you will freeze to death before you reach the car! Niah spinning on the swing...
Niah was talking to my sister, Tamara, on the phone and I think she was telling her about her horse. Niah thinks this horse on the playground is all hers and if she sees anyone else on it she gets very upset. (We are working on this!) The horse's name is Pete, Niah picked the name!
Niah and Gavin (her prince) in the Carlson's (our neighbors/friends) bike trailer. These two are buddies. Thanks Jake for the bike ride, Niah loved it! I am hopeful that the weather will only get warmer-please!- so that we can keep enjoying the sunshine. The girls and I are much happier when we aren't cooped up in our tiny house all day!

5 comments:

Heather and Ben said...

Gav and Niah together in that bike trailer are SO cute!
It's so nice you guys have been able to get out a little more this week. I'm just hoping it doesn't get cold again. I am SO ready for the summer. You guys will have to come over here and swim in our pool when it gets warm enough!

Unknown said...

Yay for sunshine and warm(ish) weather! I'm so glad you guys are able to play outside!

Erica said...

It's so nice to be outside FINALLY! okay, maybe only for a few days since today is rainy, but it was while it lasted!
I love the picture of those two in the bike trailer, they are so funny. I was cracking up when Niah said "we just got married". She is so funny.

Tamara Jacobs said...

I LOVE the pictures! Niah cracks me up! She is the funniest little girl I know. I like her horse Pete! love ya!

Beth and Shilo said...

Hey I just found your blog through looking at other peoples, I was being a blog stalker!! I can't believe how big and how cute your little girls are. Adorable!! And you look as cute as ever! You will have to let me know if you know of any of the other girls in our group have blogs. I would love to keep in touch with everyone this way. Anyway thought I would stop by and leave a comment for you.
P.S. I am adding you to my friends list so I can keep in touch.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath