Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free Cone Day!

Today was free cone day at Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shops! We usually go around to all of the scoop shops on this day (Vermont is the home of B & J's so there are three scoop shops around), but since it was rainy today we just went to the one in the mall so we didn't get wet waiting in the long line. The girls really enjoyed their cones. Chloe was supposed to share mine but she ended up eating pretty much all of it! I guess she is like her mom- can't resist good ice cream!! Niah, Addi, and Macie in front of the ice cream shop.
Look at those messy faces!!
Here's Chloe enjoying her Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.
I think she loved it, don't you?!
Macie, Addi May, Niah and Chloe. Thanks Ben and Jerry for making our day!
(Thanks to my friend Miquelle for taking the pictures, I was unprepared!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I'm sad that we missed it this year! It looks delicious.

Kell said...

Cute pictures! The girls look so big! I can't believe Chloe's hair! It's gotten longer. And p.s. today I was flippin through channels and I came across a show called "Undiscovered Disney World" or something like that and it got me way excited for our trip. We will have so much fun! Woot woot! Love ya sis! Tell the fam hi for me.

melforbes said...

I'm so glad my love for ice cream has been passed on! That looks like so much fun and Miss Chloe looks sooo000 big! Yea for Ben and Jerry's!! love, mom/grandma

Annette said...

Chloe is such a doll! I love the messy ice cream faces. :)

Erica said...

So fun! Ben and Jerry's day is so great!

Kell said...

Didn't you go on the close-up trip or something for U.S. History? We didn't get to do that. But I am SO ready to graduate. I don't really go to school anymore. Ask mom. :)

Heather and Ben said...

Those pictures are to die for!
The girls look so cute all together!

Melanie Falater said...

Nat-
Chloe looks so big with all that hair! I am glad she started with a giant icecream cone instead of the spoon right in the carton! :)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath