Monday, April 28, 2008

To The Best Mom Ever

Yesterday was my mom's birthday! I didn't post until today because she is in San Francisco with my sister McKell, so she will read this tonight when she gets home! My mom is the best mom ever! She is always doing something for someone else. She is funny and has a great karate kyai- I'm not sure how to spell that word! ( Only my family will understand that one!) She is a great grandma to my girls and they love her to death! My mom makes sure that we are taken care of and always seems to call when I want to talk. She's a great example to me and she did a wonderful job raising her family, she is still raising them!!
Growing up, my mom always planned fun outings for us- I remember when she surprised us kids and took us to see The Little Mermaid in theaters. She planned great family vacations every year with my dad and we always had a blast! Some of my favorite places we went were DisneyWorld, Washington D.C. and Niagara Falls, Europe, Cancun, Hawaii- numerous times, and many more. Thanks for all of the fun memories mom!
We love you more than the nation! Thanks for taking care of me and my family. You're the best! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

1 comment:

melforbes said...

You made me cry! I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such sweet kids. Thanks for taking the time to let me know I'm loved. And you know I love 'the nation' part! kisses and hugs, mom


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath