Monday, September 29, 2008

All About Niah

This is a fun tag. I love bragging about my kids!!
Name and Meaning: Niah Marie. Niah means 'priceless'. We heard the name Niah while we were living in Provo. We never really thought about it while I was pregnant but when she was born, I remember looking at her and the name Niah popped into my head. I knew that was supposed to be her name. Marie is my middle name and Niah's great-great grandma Hazel's middle name.
Age: 3. She will be 4 in January.
Nicknames: Ni, Niah Bo Biah, Babe
Favorite Activities: Watching Disney Channel, playing games on the computer, playing with friends, singing.
Favorite Foods: Apples, oranges, popsicles (she eats one every day while Chloe takes her nap), pizza.
Least Favorite Foods: Mustard. That's the only thing she doesn't like!
Favorite Music: Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, anything Disney!
Favorite Toy: Princess figurines
Favorite Book: Beauty and the Beast, Enchanted Look and Find
Favorite Item of clothing: Tinker Bell jammies, she never wants to get dressed in the morning and she wears them every night to bed.
What makes her Happy: When Mom is silly, getting packages in the mail, and going to the Toy store.
What makes her Sad: Leaving dance class, getting toys taken away when she doesn't pick them up, going to bed.
Funny words or phrases she says: (I added this one because I was thinking about doing a post about it anyway!) 'Oh Smack!', mazazing instead of magazine, air conditioner instead of hair conditioner, 'You have got to be kidding me!', 'Don't talk to me like that Mom!'. We love our Niah and she makes us laugh every day.
I now tag: Tam with Pres, Erica with Gavin, Miquelle with Addi, Kaitlan with Hailey, and Sara Jane with Lawrence.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's a cute tag. She is adorable. :-) It was fun to get to know her better. Kids say the funniest things don't they? Brad always tells me "Mom! Don't talk to my like that!" becuase I tell him the same thing! ;-)

Erica said...

She is such a cute little girl. That is such a fun tag!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath