Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mamma Mia

Last night, I went and saw Mamma Mia all by myself!! Bryan could tell I needed a break from the girls and life, so he suggested I go and see a movie while he watched the girls and put them to bed. I took him up on the offer and I had a great time! I have never been to a movie alone, it was a little weird buying one ticket. It was really relaxing and I will probably do it again! Anyway, the movie was so good. I loved it! It made me laugh, cry, and I now want to go out and buy the soundtrack. The music made me want to dance!! I have always loved musicals and broadway so this was the perfect show for me. Thanks B, for letting me get out and for watching the girls. You're the best and I love you!

7 comments:

Sara said...

I really want to see that movie... maybe when it comes out on video. Not sure I'm allowed to sit in a movie anymore... anyway, that's great that Bryan did that for you! Trav is so good about letting me have girl's night out too, and it is so fun!! :-)

AnnDeO said...

Nat, you must have some of your aunt dee in you. I have gone to movies by myself since high school. I love buying a big thing of popcorn and and totally getting into it. In fact, I went to a movie sans anyone on my birthday. Good for you. Mamma Mia is a great time.

Katie said...

I heard that was a cute movie! Next time you need a night out, call me-seriously! All of us girls need some more time out together!

Katie said...

I heard that was a cute movie! Next time you need a night out, call me-seriously! I'm always looking for someone to do girls night out with:-)

Kell said...

Yeah this is a fab movie! I love the music too. I like to blast it as loud as my laptop will go, much to my roommate's dismay... :) But I love it! I miss you guys! Love ya!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I can't wait to see that show! That's awesome that you went to it by yourself. I've done that once before in Nashville and it was great:) I'm sure I'll be doing it again too! Love ya!

Amalie said...

i've done that several times, it is very therapeutic!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath