Friday, September 12, 2008

Hubby Tag!

I was tagged by two different people for the same tag, I tried to combine them and answer most of the questions. I love hubby tags!

1- Where did you meet? We met at Snow College. My roommate knew Bryan's roommate, Cody, so they came over one night to say hi to her and the rest is history!
2- How long did you date before you were married? About 7 months dating and three months 'officially' engaged!

3- How long have you been married for? It will be 6 years in December. Crazy!

4- What does he do that surprises you? He never seems to get burned out from school and studying. I would be a goner by now!

5- What's your favorite feature about him? I love his eyes- they are very blue.

6- What's your favorite quality about him? There's too many to choose from! I love his work ethic and also his dedication to serving in the church.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Love

8- What's his favorite color? BLUE!

9- What's his favorite food? If I had to pick one thing, I would say BBQ Pulled pork sandwiches. Favorite dessert would be apple pie.

10-What is his favorite sport? College football

11- Who said I love you first? He did

12- When and where was your fist kiss? For our first date, he took me home to meet his family and to celebrate his birthday with them. He kissed me that night in his bathroom doorway before we went to bed.
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to eat, look at houses on the computer, and just hang out together. (That's three!)

14-Do you have kids? How many? We have two girls, Niah and Chloe.

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Telling stories to the girls at bedtime and dancing like a prince!!

16- How old is he? He'll be 29 in February.

17- What's his favorite type of music? He's not really into music, but I would say Garth Brooks, Chris Ledoux, or Andrea Bocelli.

18- What do you admire most about him? His spirituality. He keeps me on track and he is always trying to do better.

19-What's his favorite past time? Watching BYU football!

20- Do you think he is going to read this? Probably.

I now tag Cami, Annette, Sara L., Erica, Aunt Dee, Mom (Maybe Tam already tagged you?!), Mel and anyone elso who feels so inclined!!

5 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute Nat...I love that top picture of him and Niah with their arm up behind their head! I can't believe you guys have been married for almost 6 years! Where does the time go?

Robert and Lindsay said...

Hey nat! i am really excited that you bogged me! i look at your blog too! i love to see pictures and stuff of medical school... to see what my future has in store!!! i am being tottaly serious when i say ... you guys can stay at our place for thanksgiving.. we are going to be gone in virgina visiting robert's sister but we have a big apartment that you are welcome to stay at.. hotels are outragous! and we love to get every penny out of our rent :) let me know.. you probably already have a place.
-- lindsay staples

Sara said...

hey thanks for tagging me, it's the first time I've been tagged! It's a fun one. Fun to reminisce. You guys are too cute - I can't believe it's been 6 years! wow, time flies! :-)

Kaija said...

on the first day you met the fam AND he kissed you? It was so meant to be!!

Kaija said...

sorry supposed to be first Date


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath