Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Things...

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch (when I get a free minute and the remote!)
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. Baby Story
3. What Not to Wear
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. CSI
6. Biggest Loser
7. Reba
8. The Today Show

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Old Spaghetti Factory
2. Cafe Rio
3. PF Changs
4. Olive Garden
5. Longhorn Steakhouse
6. Steve's Steakhouse
7. Quizno's (does that count as a restaurant?)
8. Joes: American Bar and Grill

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I got online to use a Baby Gap coupon and after watching these dresses for a month, they were sold out online. So, I got myself and the girls ready and we rushed to the mall to buy these gorgeous Christmas dresses for the girls at the mall. Luckily, they had them!!
2. Went visiting teaching
3. Hung out at my friend Erica's house (I also visit teach her so it's great!) and just talked while the kids played.
4. I started making our Christmas cards.
5. The girls and I colored.
6. Went to a primary meeting
7. Went to 'interest group' with all the med school wives.
8. I watched Monsters, Inc. with Niah.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. Date night with Bryan tomorrow.
2. My birthday and Twilight (oops, that's two!)
3. Thanksgiving in NYC.
4. Going home to Utah for Christmas.
5. Seeing my Dad's new cabin.
6. Summer.
7. Living in a house.
8. Niah and Chloe's birthdays.

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. To have more space, our apartment is shrinking by the day!
2. To be able to travel anywhere at any time.
3. For my girls to grow up and be happy, good people.
4. I wish for more patience.
5. A new fancy camera and a new computer.
6. To sleep all night without kids in my bed or hearing Chloe yell 'MOM' in the middle of the night. (even though it is pretty cute when she does that.)
7. To go on a trip with just Bryan when he finishes med school.
8. I wish to live a little closer to family some day.

8 People I Tag
1. Tam
2. Kaitie Bug
3. McKell
4. Miquelle
5. Sara Jane
6. Kaitlan
7. Mom
8. Mel F.

5 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

Love the eights! My answers would be alot like some of yours.

Are you following the biggest loser this season?? Are you hating it and getting as mad as I am? I can not stand Heba, Jackie and Brady!! I ALMOST swore off watching the rest of the season last week because it gets me so upset. And next week looks even more disturbing. Uggh what a lame season!!

Kira said...

Hi Natalie! I LOVE your new family picture. SO CUTE!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog! You all look awesome and your family is so cute. I miss you guys a lot:( Thanks again for the coupon you sent me! love you!

Sara Jane said...

THanks for the tag Nat. Your blog looks so cute.

Deanna said...

Hey, we'll be in Utah for Christmas, too! It would be fun to meet up!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath