Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Couch

My new couch is here and I love it! Here are a few pics of Bryan putting it together. It is a really great set-up. There is storage underneath the cushions, which we really needed! If you are in the market for a new couch check out homereserve.com. We are very happy with our purchase. Here's Bryan testing it out for the first time.
It came in two huge boxes so I turned them into houses for the girls. The girls got to work decorating them with markers.



I love my new couch. It's so nice to have somewhere to relax and lay down at the end of the day. Thanks B for my wonderful birthday present!








2 comments:

Blaine said...

We put the furniture together here at the office all the time, but when I see it being done in our customers homes (via their blogs and posts), it always gives me a sense of honor and humility to be able to play a small part in their families life.

As your daughter invoked upon the couch...God Bless.

Blaine Wieland
President-Home Reserve
blainew1@gmail.com

Kim Gail said...

I too love your new couch. It looks fantastic!! I have similar kind of couch at my home!! Girls having great fun!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath