Monday, November 10, 2008

Rocket

Bryan's mom sent us this great rocket toy last week. We took it over to the park to play and I got some fun shots of Bryan and Niah shooting it off. This one of Bryan is my favorite- he's in the air!
Niah can get it pretty high up in the air.
Chloe just wanted to run and ride her bike on the court, she didn't really care about the rocket!
Thanks Grandma Shannon for the fun rocket. It's great entertainment for all of us!!
(P.S. I know my blog is still decorated for Halloween... I'm waiting to get our new family pictures before I change it again!!)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Natalie: The pressure is on! I'll get on that FAST...

:)

Kell said...

Hey! So I just read your comment on my blog, and I'm not sure what I want for Christmas yet, haha. I think anything is fabulous. I'm definitely am into Friends still and want to increase my collection of seasons... haha. I love hats and bags and sunglasses, so ya know, maybe if you are in Chinatown in NYC... :) P.S. I'll have you know you're birthday is in 10 days. You're present from me should be coming soon! I hope you like it. And I'll also have you know, Twilight comes out in ten days. WOOT WOOT! Partay. :) Love ya sista!

Sara said...

Looks like a blast! (he, he) Brad would love a toy like that... I'll have to watch for one! :-)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath